- October 2019 (1)
- November 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- NSW Digital Driver Licence 31/10/2019
- Professional Advice for Training Teens to Drive 20/11/2017
- We have been selected as a finalist in the 2017 Australian Small Business Champion Awards 05/03/2017
- RESTRICTIONS FOR L AND P PLATE DRIVERS 19/08/2016
- We’re Expanding… 14/07/2015
NSW Digital Driver Licence
The NSW Digital Driver Licence (DDL) is now in a live environment and some testing is still underway. Customers who experience delays are encouraged to download the DDL at a later time.
The NSW Digital Driver Licence is the digital version of the NSW Driver Licence available through the Service NSW app.
For all driver licence holders, the digital driver licence is now legal for use across NSW at no additional cost. It’s optional and doesn’t replace the plastic card. There are conditions for using the digital driver licence that holders need to know about.
The NSW Digital Driver Licence is accepted by most pubs and clubs, and NSW Police.
It’s illegal to access your Digital Driver Licence when driving, including when stationary, unless you’re asked to do so by a police officer. Penalties apply. Visit the Centre for Road Safety for more information.
Find out how and where to use the digital driver licence. Learn more
If your business checks licences, learn about accepting the digital driver licence. Get started
Get the NSW Digital Driver Licence
To get your digital driver licence you’ll need to:
- Download the latest version of the Service NSW app to your smartphone.
- Log into the app with your MyServiceNSW Account details and follow the prompts.
You will need a MyServiceNSW Account that’s linked to Roads to access your digital driver licence. The Service NSW app will walk you through the registration and linking process.Post on October 31, 2019, by Sina BakhshalianComments (No Comments)