Sydney Driving Instructors
- Love driving?
- Love teaching people new things?
- Want a job with flexibility?
- Want to work on your own?
If you answered yes to these questions, we can help you!
At Prestige Driving School we are always looking for new driving instructors to join our multi-award winning team of professional instructors. No experience is necessary to join Prestige Driving School. As long as you are passionate about driving and teaching others, we will provide all of the necessary training. However, if you are currently an instructor we can give you a great opportunity to expand your business by taking advantage of our name and reputation.
To be one of our Sydney driving instructors you must:
- Have a late model vehicle in very good condition, preferably less than 3 years old.
- Have a NSW Driving Instructor Licence.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
- Not have any criminal background.
In case you have all of these conditions except a NSW Driving Instructor Licence, we can provide the Driving Instructor Course (TLI41218 – Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics – Road Transport – Car Driving Instruction) which leads to your NSW Driving Instructor Licence. Please note you must pay the relevant course and licensing fees.
In return you get:
- Full flexibility to set your own hours (minimum 20 hours per week required).
- Guaranteed work throughout the year (minimum 20 hours per 6 working days).
- A high hourly wage (work less and earn the same money).
- Full training, both theoretical and practical.
- Phone and email support from Prestige.
- The satisfaction of working for a multi-award winning driving school committed to quality and safety.
We are currently looking for instructors covering:
- The Eastern Suburbs x 2 (Auto & Manual, Male or Female)
- Northern Beaches (Auto, Male or Female)
- St George (Auto & Manual, Male or Female)
- The Hills Shire (Auto & Manual, Male or Female)
- Blacktown (Auto, Male or Female)
- Inner West (Manual, Male or Female)
If this sounds like your dream job, call us today on 1300 806 506 to have a chat.