Sydney Driving Instructors
- Love driving?
- Want a job with flexibility?
- Want to work on your own?
If you answered yes to these questions, we can help you!
At Prestige Driving School we are always looking for new driving instructors to join our award winning team of professional instructors. No experience is necessary to join Prestige Driving School. As long as you are passionate about driving and teaching others, we will provide all of the necessary training. However, if you are currently an instructor we can give you a great opportunity to expand your business by taking advantage of our name and reputation.
To be one of our Sydney driving instructors you must:
- Have a late model vehicle in very good condition, preferably less than 3 years old.
- Have a NSW Driving Instructor Licence.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
- Not have any criminal background.
In return you get:
- Full flexibility to set your own hours (minimum 20 hours required).
- Guaranteed work throughout the year (average 30 hours per week).
- A high hourly wage (Work less and earn the same money).
- Full training, both theoretical and practical.
- 24 hour phone and email support from Prestige.
- The satisfaction of working for a well respected driving school committed to quality and safety.
We are currently looking for instructors covering:
- The Eastern Suburbs (Auto, Male or Female)
- Northern Beaches (Auto, Male or Female)
- The Eastern Suburbs (Manual, Male or Female)
- St George (Manual, Male or Female)
- The Hills Shire (Manual, Male or Female)
- Inner West (Manual, Male or Female)
If this sounds like your dream job, call us today on 02 8006 5006.